Where is God?
God is present:
- When you drive on reverse cautiously to give the truck driver a chance to make that turn where there is a mile long of cars to fill their gas tank because they are scare of running out of gas and you created the space for the truck to keep going.
- When others pray with you.
- When a friend calls or text you to check on you and you do the same.
- When you start counting your blessings, God is there.
- When is raining and you see the beauty in it.
- When is very very dark, and you have faith everything will be fine.
“Stop looking for happiness and instead look for meaning. (Jordan Peterson)”
- When you sing amidst your pain.
- When you see a disabled person going harder than you at the gym.
- When a stranger allows you to go through in traffic.
- When in line at the supermarket a stranger let’s you go first.
- When others nod their head as you pass to acknowledge you.
- When a neighbor lets you know of a water leak that you didn’t notice outside.
- When everyone sings together worship music.
- When you don’t rush others to do things in your time, but in God’s time, when they are ready.
- When others encourage you.
- When others understand you.
- When others respect your boundaries and still love you.
If you enjoyed this message hit the clap button 50 times and share it with others.
Thank you for your time!
Information on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent the views or opinions of my current or former employers.